LaStella Wine Society
Currently a Customer? Login Here
* Indicates a required field.
- Two carefully selected 12-bottle packs per year, shipped straight to your door.
- Every year you will receive all our new releases, including the wine club exclusive Allegretto, exclusive library re-releases, “small lots” and flagship Maestoso and La Sophia.
- Wines are shipped in spring and fall before public release.
- There is no membership fee, registration fee, cancellation fee or any other such nonsense. We just ask for an initial 1-year commitment. After one year, your membership is automatically renewed unless the club concierge has been notified no later than one month prior to shipping (Opt Out / Account Hold deadline: March 1st for Spring and August 1st for Fall shipments).
- Each shipment is unique and will result in a combined total of around $1000-$1200 annually. For example, our spring shipment could be $500 and the fall approximately $650-$700. The cost depends entirely on the wines included.
- Wine Society members never pay for shipping and can have their orders shipped to multiple locations across Canada.
- Wine Society members receive 10% discount on all wine and merchandise purchased in our Tasting Room or online LaStella.ca. This includes rare releases and library wines.
- Complementary premium tastings for you and your guests when you visit LaStella.
- Join us for a special VIP tour of the winery for yourself and a few close friends, including barrel tastings and library releases (subject to advance reservation and availability).
- You never pay for shipping, Canada wide.
- Four times a year you will receive an invitation to a special winery event for you and a guest. Two events hosted in Vancouver and two at the winery in the Okanagan. These events are not to be missed!
- Special recipes inspired by our wines created just for you by top local and international chefs in each shipment.
- Access to limited production wines, library wines and exclusive Wine Society only wines through your Wine Society Concierge.
- Pre-release purchase opportunities for all wines, and especially those that sell out quickly!