Le Vieux Pin Petit Club
Currently a Customer? Login Here
* Indicates a required field.
- Two specially selected six-bottle packs per year, shipped straight to your door.
- Every year you will receive all our new releases, including the wine club exclusive Retouche, but excluding library re-releases and Equinoxe series (reserved for Wine Society members).
- Upon availability, our exclusive library re-releases, Equinoxe Series, and “small lots” can be added to your standard shipments.
- Wines are shipped in spring and fall before public release.
- There is no membership fee, registration fee, cancellation fee or any other such nonsense. We just ask for an initial 1-year commitment. After one year, your membership will be automatically renewed unless the club concierge has been notified no later than one month prior to shipping date (Opt Out / Account Hold deadline: March 1st for Spring and August 1st for Fall shipments).
- Each shipment is unique and will cost around $150-$200, for a total of around $300-$400 annually.
- Shipping charges are additional and cost $15 within BC for a standard shipment. For the rest of Canada, we have negotiated attractive rates with courier companies, please inquire.
- When you order 12 bottles or more (can be mix and match) you receive complimentary shipping.
- Petit Club members receive a 10% discount on all wine and merchandise purchased in our Tasting Room or online at LeVieuxPin.ca. This includes our flagship Equinoxe Series and “small lots” wine, but excludes library re-releases.
- Complimentary tastings for you and your guests when you visit Le Vieux Pin.
- Special advance invitations to our many winery events, winemaker’s dinners and tastings throughout the year.
- Special recipes inspired by our wines created just for you by top local and international chefs in each shipment.
- Access to limited production wines and, on occasion, rare library wines through your Petit Club concierge.
- Pre-release purchase opportunities for all wines, especially those that sell out quickly!
- Preferential placement in our Wine Society Wait List should you wish to join!