Wine Specific Conditions
You must be 19 years of age or older, to order or receive alcoholic beverages from Enotecca Wineries & Resort. Receipt of shipments containing alcoholic beverages requires the signature of a sober adult (a person 19 years of age or older who is not intoxicated). Wines purchased from Enotecca Wineries & Resort are not for resale, and are for personal consumption only.
Credit Card Charges
Orders are by credit card only. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. All prices are quoted in Canadian dollars.
There is no minimum purchase required.
Provinces Authorized for Direct Shipment
Due to the ever-changing nature of wine shipping laws, we may be able to ship wines, directly or indirectly, to all provinces. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 250.498.6658 if you have any questions or concerns.
ATS Health Care is Enotecca Wineries & Resort carrier of choice. Ground shipping is provided by ATS Health Care at current market rates. For some extremely rural addresses we will be contacting you regarding other shipping arrangements.
Wine is a Delicate Commodity
Wine is a perishable commodity. Wine does not like extremes of temperature: hot humid summer and cold winter weather may adversely affect the condition of your wine during shipment. Enotecca Wineries & Resort is not responsible for, and will not replace wine that is damaged by extreme weather conditions during shipment. When your wine order is picked up by the common carrier for delivery, responsibility for the wine becomes the responsibility of the purchaser.
Online Purchasing Terms
- Sales are on a first-come, first-serve basis and are subject to availability.
- Tax and shipping & handling charges are not included in the prices shown.
- We are unable to ship to PO boxes or RR (Rural Route) addresses.
- The courier will only deliver on business days (Monday through Friday) and will not deliver on Canadian statutory holidays.
- The courier will not deliver wine shipments unless the person signing for the order shows proof that she / he is of legal drinking age. The carrier will not deliver the wine to any visibly intoxicated person.
- Please contact our Shipping & Receiving department at email@example.com or 250.498.6658 for questions regarding returns and refunds, or if you require further shipping details.
- All credit card transactions are done over a secure Internet server that utilizes SSL (Secure Socket Layering) technology.
- All sales are final after 30 days from the purchase.
- If you have any questions or comments regarding your purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Returns and Cancellations
We are proud of what we produce and are happy to exchange any (TCA Affected) cork tainted wine for a current vintage bottle of that wine. We need to have the remaining wine in the bottle, the original cork and the legible code written on the cork to be returned in person. We do not incur the cost to ship any replacement bottles or corked wine bottles back to the winery. By law, we cannot accept returns of alcoholic beverages unless the product is corked, or flawed.
We are also unable to accept return of wine that was damaged due to adverse weather conditions during shipment, or wine that is ordered in error. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com to arrange for the return of corked or flawed product.
Once the wine is received we will refund your credit card account for the cost of the wine less shipping and handling. If the original shipment was damaged or flawed you will receive a full refund, including shipping and handling charges. Please contact the sales department at250.498.6658 for return instructions.
If you wish to cancel or change a recently placed order, we will strive to honour your request. However, once your order has been submitted to our Warehouse and Fulfillment Team and is being processed or has already been shipped out, it cannot be cancelled or revised.
Like most websites, our system automatically charges your credit card at the time of order. Please email us if you have any further questions regarding this process.
Out of Stocks
Being a small boutique winery, all orders are subject to limited product availability. In the event that we have run out of an item on your order, we will contact you to arrange for a replacement. If the replacement options or the new delivery schedule is not acceptable, you may cancel the order for a complete refund.